Avocado Margarita Food & Drink Festival is an accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure you have access to all the event amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our patrons. The following explains the services provided this year. For any accessibility-related questions, please EMAIL US HERE. We will do our best to assist you and address your accessibility needs.
The venue is fully navigable for people with mobility disabilities. We encourage all guests with mobility disabilities to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. We will not be providing wheelchair or scooter rentals.
There is clearly marked and designated ADA parking spaces a short distance from our main entrance.
There will be an ADA-accessible entry lane located at the entrance. Disabled guests may use this lane to safely enter the venue.
ACCESSIBLE VIEWING AREAS
There will be accessible viewing areas made available to ADA patrons. To gain access to these areas, please visit us at the main information booth.
Accessible Viewing Area Policies:
- Companions may be asked to stand in the back if capacity is reached
- Patrons and companions may not smoke in these areas
- Patrons are asked to not save spots
Service animals are permitted throughout the venue and must be checked at the entrance for registration before entering the event. However, this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners will be provided with the appropriate credentials and allowed within the event footprint. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away.
The following guidelines must be followed:
- All service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered. If these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or if the handler’s disability prevents the use of these devices, the handler must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be housebroken and should use the service animal relief area.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- All animals should have legally required vaccinations.
First Aid: We have First Aid available throughout the venue. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at these locations.
In continually trying to make our event more accessible, we encourage you to CONTACT US HERE for any of your accessibility-related needs. Additionally, if you have any questions about ADA policies or our services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
We hope you find this guide informative, we look forward to seeing you at this year’s Avocado Margarita Food & Drink Festival!