Thank you for your interest participating in the 2017 Avocado & Margarita Festival, held on September 9th, from 10am-7pm, in Morro Bay, California.
Registration Opens, March 2017. To be placed on a waiting list, contact event coordinator Kyle HERE.
* One day, and it will be from 10am-7pm – a street festival to the extreme!
* Expanded space – we have grown!
* Free areas for families and passerbyers to enjoy a bit of the festival
* Incorporating life sized Jenga, cornhole, chess and more fun so people can relax and have even more fun!
Just a few Rules and Regulations, before we get down to the fun stuff:
* All booth fees are due June 1st or the space is forfeited
* There are no refunds after May 1st
* Food Participants are required to serve avocado-themed item(s)
You want to choose your booth? Well ok:
* Send your payment
* THEN, we send you the map to choose your location – YES!